So I am pretty much packed and ready to go. I leave tomorrow night and I am sure I have everything.
- GPS has all 6 routes that I am planning on taking
- I have searched and added over 75 locations that I can shoot (not all will happen)
- Printed out reservations for all hotels and have them in the GPS as well
- Canon T1i
- Lenses & Hoods : Canon 17-40mm, Canon 50mm 1.8, Canon 55-150mm, Tokina 11-16
- 5 memory cards
- Extra battery
- Cokin P filter system as filters for all lenses (ND, GND, Polarizer, UV)
- Rain protection for gear
- Lens cleaning equipment (brush, blower)
- Wired and wireless remotes
- Tripod & GorillaPod
- Car rental and flight information
- Printed Maps just in case
Besides the other necessaries, those are the basics.
This should be awesome. It has been a long time coming. I don’t know how good the internet connections are going to be in each location, but I will try to update the blog. If not, I will try and write daily updates and push them when I get back with the images.
Leave a comment